The materials we offer for media are listed here. Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions – we are more than happy to help!
Media are free to use all photos available. Please make sure to credit the photographer and quote the festival name.
- Print quality photos from the festival and concerts from 2019 can be found in the Photo Bank.
Ideas for articles
We offer the media various ideas for interviews, as well as interviewees. You can find few suggestions on the press releases and news page.
- Development cooperation and global matters
- Volunteer work in various forms: the festival is realised with the help of over 300 NGOs, over 200 volunteers as well as international work camp workers
- Global education in practice
- Multicultural Finland
- Music, dance, literature, sports, film and food
- Theme for the year 2018: Agenda 2030 – Suistanable Development Goals
- Regional focus for the year 2018: Africa
- Further facts and background available in the festival history
Further details and interviews
Communications and Fundraising Manager
+358 50 317 6698