Every year World Village Festival attracts tens of thousends visitors over the weekend. As a partner, you are a visible ally in working for a just world. Partners have an opportunity to reach our audience of thousands of people interested in global solidarity, multiculturalism, civil society action and ethical consumption.
Organisations benefit from partnership in many ways:
- The festival is an excellent place to gain new members, attract volunteers or bolster their self-financing.
- Authorities and other organisations can use the festival to get in touch with citizens as well as target groups that are harder to reach otherwise.
- For companies, the festival provides an opportunity talk about their corporate responsibility efforts and to strengthen their image as a societal actor.
- Media partners can reach tens of thousands of active citizens at the event and the communication around it.
- Through festival communications you will be part of action throughout the spring.
How to participate?
World Village Festival will take place on 29-30 May 2021 despite the Covid-19 pandemic. If by early March it’s not feasible to guarantee that large in-person gatherings and events can be organized in May, the festival will be carried out virtually. The programme numbers will be streamed online and there are also plans to move the trade fair into a virtual format.
There are several ways to get involved. Advertisement space is available in the festival magazine, which reaches tens of thousands around the Capital Region in May, and on the large screens placed on the festival area over the weekend. Our various cooperation packages may also be tailored to your needs.
During the year, the festival hosts workshops and briefing events that provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, build networks and make future plans with others.
Looking to take part? See our contact details and get in touch!
Visitor and exhibitor surveys from the 2019 festival
World Village Festival’s visitors and exhibitors are surveyed every year by students from Humak and Arcada University of Applied Sciences as part of their thesis work. These studies can be support you in planning your organisation’s participation to the festival.