Fighting climate change requires action in both societal structures and individual choices. This discussion, presented by Church in Helsinki, explores ways to turn climate-related feelings of anxiety into a resource for change and how different communities can come together to build a better tomorrow.
The topic is discussed by:
- Panu Pihkala, researcher, University of Helsinki
- Mari Keski-Korsu, artist, freelancer
- Emmanuel Shangweli, Director, TCRS
- Surendra Kumar Shrestha, Executive Director, SAHAS
- Tapo Divyam Dasa, temple President and Leader of ISKCON Finland.
The discussion is held in English.